Polices & Procedures
Kids N Joy 2023
We are looking forward to a great summer program for infants through fifth-graders! Please take note of the following to ensure a safe and fun environment for the children and the teachers.
- Kids ‘N Joy will take place on Thursdays from 9am to 2pm. The rates are $20 for one child, $30 for two, and $40 for 3 or more. We’ll receive the payment by the Children’s Welcome Center each Thursday.
- Registration is requiring for each child before they attend the program. Registration will reserve your child place as long as they are attending every week or that you let us know their absent ahead of time.
- There will be no half-day rates unless you are doing some work for the church. Half-day rates will apply after 11:30am. Registration and a reservation need to be made even if you are coming to volunteer (VBS, Committee Meeting, etc.) to make sure we have space for your child(ren).
- If you child gets sick when in our care and need to be pick up we we’ll give you a credit for the day.
- Every Thursday stop by the Children’s Welcome Center to receive your child security tag, place half in the child’s back and keep the other half to give back to the teacher at pick up time.
- Please pack up a lunch for each child and a water bottle. There will not be any lunches made available through the church. We will provide a mid-morning snack for kids two and older.
- For children two and under, please bring juice cups, any special snacks, lunch, diapers, wipes and an extra set of clothing. Please label everything.
- For those children in first grade and up, a permission slip will need to be completed and signed before they can go on a field trip. We will let you know if/when a field trip is planed.
- Please do not bring your children if they have had the following symptoms within the previous 24 hours: fever, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, green or yellow discharge from nose or eyes.